The Aruba 310 Series access points deliver high performance and superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in dense office environments. Featuring the 4×4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, advanced Aruba ClientMatch radio management, and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 310 Series enables an all-wireless digital work environment in a cost-effective manner.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.1 Gbps), the 310 Series Access Points can quickly add required capacities to your existing or new wireless networks. The mid-range 310 Series, with its single gigabit Ethernet uplink, is ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organization is cost sensitive.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 310 Series supports 160 MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
The 310 Series includes the enhanced ClientMatch technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO capable mobile devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies that are based on device types, help users achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
The 310 Series also has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor way finding, and proximity-based push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
Boost network efficiency
With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), you can transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients from an AP, at the same time.
ClientMatch unleashes MU-MIMO
Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
310 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Choose your operating mode
Aruba 310 Series Access Points offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 310 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 310 Series instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment
- Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
- Secure enterprise mesh
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Wireless Radio Specifications
|Power Sources and Consumption
For more country-specific regulatory information and approvals, please see your Aruba representative.Reliability
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions